Authentic Stick Style Grand Victorian, designed by Bay Area architect Charles Geddes & built in 1882. World-class location directly across from Alamo Sq Park, 2 blocks to trendy Divisadero restaurants and shops.
A rare example of Stick Style architecture in San Francisco, its distinguishing features include:
- Portico entry
- New appliances
- New carpet
- High ceilings in excess of 11 ft
- New paint
- bay windows
- 4 original decorative fireplaces
- Shared washer/dryer in facilities
- cats and small dogs are ok
- Wall heaters in each room
- City views
- Walk Score of 96
- Carport tandem parking available for additional $300.
- Carport electric vehicle equipped.
- Landscaped shared rear yard Here’s a video!
Showing by appointment only. Prior to entry, all attendees must complete the Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory Declaration (PEAD-V) and also review Best Practices Prevention Plan guidelines (BPPP). Video tours may be available upon request.
For scheduling or to request an application, TEXT only or EMAIL agent and provide the following:
1. First name, last name
2. Email address
3. Phone #
Thank you for your interest!
Omni Properties, Inc.