Property Leasing and Property Management in Palo Alto
Marbella Properties, Property Management Team has years of experience leasing and managing homes in Palo Alto. The Property Management Team of Marbella Properties assists homeowners in leasing their homes to highly qualified tenants within the Palo Alto area. Marbella Properties, Property Management Team has accomplished this by developing an extensive network of Real Estate and Relocation Agents within Palo Alto and the surrounding areas. In addition, Marbella Properties has developed relationships with Corporate Relocation Managers at various Silicon Valley businesses. These valuable connections help us find the right tenants for our clients’ homes. If our clients need repairs and upgrades, we have a long list of trusted vendors we use to keep our client’s homes well maintained and cared for.
Marbella Properties, Property Leasing and Property Management Team recognize that success demands a strong foundation that includes an organized system. Every detail is important at Marbella Properties and we use systems to ensure proficiency throughout the team. Marbella Properties, Property Leasing and Property Management Team strive to bring the human element to these systems allowing the flexibility needed to respond to our clients’ specific and unique requirements.
- Prepare you and your home for rent by identifying potential safety concerns to minimize liability.
- Identify necessary repairs and possible improvements
- Establishing the highest possible rental for your home
- Professionally marketing your rental through creative and distinctive advertising, extensive relationships with numerous corporate relocation organizations and an existing database of prospective clients
- Personally showing your home days, evenings and weekendsFocusing on fast rental turnaround time
- Carefully screening and qualifying all tenants
- Collecting rents in a timely manner
- Sending your monthly profit and complete itemization of income and expenses and budgeted items
- Preparing annual statements for tax reporting
Care of your home and garden
- Devoted prompt response to you and your tenants
- Inspection of your property to preserve the value of your investment
- Routine maintenance customized to fit the needs of your property
- Establishing good rapport with tenants to assure that your home is cared for in the manner you desire
- On-call availability to handle emergencies.