Rent: $6,500 /mo
Desirable corner unit on the 18th Floor with sweeping city views. Unit is west facing and will eventually be facing the new Trans Bay Terminal and proposed park. Partial view of the Bay Bridge and water.
Centrally located, Lumina is an easy walk to South Beach, ATT Park, Great restaurants, Embarcadero Waterfront and Financial district. Easy freeway access to the East Bay or Peninsula.
Unit has been fully upgraded.
- Upgraded hardwood floors throughout (Du Chateau).
- Upgraded motorized window shades.
- Upgraded Savant AV system which controls window shades and lighting from your phone.
- Upgraded Gaggenau Microwave drawer.
- Upgraded closet systems.
- Gaggenau Stovetop, oven and fridge.
- Bosch Dishwasher.
- Bosch in-unit washer and dryer.
- Caesarstone quartz and Volakas marble countertops.
- Nest Thermostat.
- AC and Heating.
Lumina Amenities and Features:
- 24-hour door man.
- 24-hour door service and delivery from The Market. The Market will be opening in beginning of 2017.
- Valet parking for 1 space.
- 7,000 sq ft fully equipped fitness center with rock climbing wall.
- 70′, sunlit lap pool.
- 2,000 sq ft spa with private treatment rooms.
- Club Lounge with backlit bar and fireplace.
- Screen Room with surround sound and seating for 30.
- 10,500 sq foot Rooftop Terrace w/outdoor dining, barbecues, lawns and screening wall.
- Library Lounge
- Children’s room
- Pet Grooming Station.
- Music Practice Room.
- Bike Room.
Visit https://luminasf.com/amenities/ for more details on Lumina Amenities.
$6,500 per month (Includes water, garbage, internet and Cable w HBO)
$7,000 Security Deposit.
For inquiries or to schedule a showing appointment contact call or email agent:
Lic #01478360 ;
Corp Lic #02039541
Rent includes water, garbage, internet, and cable w/ HBO. A small dog with references. Will require a higher deposit.