For Rent: $10,500/mo
Available to tour Monday, March 1, 2021
Create your ideal lifestyle in this stylish custom built two-story Spanish Villa inspired property in Midtown of Palo Alto. Gaze the open floor plan with over 2,000 square feet to work-from-home, set up distance learning, a personal gym and/or creative spaces. Enjoy outdoor living with an outdoor kitchen, detached studio and plenty of trees in the backyard for added space and privacy. Notice beautiful blooms throughout the yards of camellias, hydrangeas, rose bushes, citrus trees, and Japanese maples. Walk/jog/ bike this beautiful neighborhood and access shopping and restaurants within less than one mile.
- Open floor plan
- Two downstairs bedrooms, three bedrooms upstairs
- Detached studio (ideal for office, creative space or storage)
- Custom hardwood floors
- Vaulted beamed ceilings
- Wrought iron railings
- Modern kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances
- Italian stone countertops plus marble island with prep sink and wine refrigerator
- Luxurious bathroom finishes with Italian stone countertops and modern tile design.
- Outdoor kitchen with built-in (gas) BBQ grill and refrigerator
- One car garage
- Washer & dryer
- A/C and central heat
- Wrap-around stone patio
Video of the property can be found here:
For inquiries or to schedule a showing, contact agent.
( Tours will begin on Monday, March 1, 2021 )
Thank you for your interest!
Owner pays for gardening. Tenants are responsible for all utilities (gas, water, garbage) internet/wifi/ cable. Minimum one year lease preferred. $15 application fee (includes credit check).