Perfectly located 3 bedroom/1.5 bath townhouse with a recently remodeled kitchen and bathroom in a 5-unit building on a very quiet street conveniently located 5.5 blocks from UC Berkeley, close to shopping in Elmwood, and close to bus lines that serve BART. Can be leased partially furnished or unfurnished.
- The unit is split-level:
- Downstairs – 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath
- Upstairs – living room, kitchen, 1 bedroom and 1 half bath.
Other features include:
- Lots of morning light Large balcony facing redwood trees
- One free parking lot space
- Free laundry with new washer/dryer (share with 4 other units)
- Recently remodeled kitchen and bathroom Dishwasher & garbage disposer Granite countertops
- Recently painted interior Cable TV (coaxial) and computer network (cat5) ready
- No smoking and no pets are allowed.
Due at signing:
- First month’s rent, $3,800
- Security Deposit – $5,700
- NO PETS The security deposit will not used for last month’s rent.
Monthly rent includes parking, garbage and water/sewage. The lease will be minimum 6 months and then month-to-month. Each prospective tenant (and each co-signer, if any) will be charged a $30.00 application processing fee.
Showing by appointment only. Prior to entry, all attendees must complete the Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory Declaration (PEAD-V) and also review Best Practices Prevention Plan guidelines (BPPP).
Video tours may be available upon request.
For scheduling or to request an application, TEXT only or EMAIL agent and provide the following:
1. First name, last name
2. Email address
3. Phone #
Thank you for your interest!
Omni Properties, Inc
Corp Lic# 02039541
One year lease term.
NO PETS The security deposit will not used for last month’s rent. Monthly rent includes parking, gas, garbage, heating, and water/sewage. The lease will be minimum 6 months and then month-to-month. Each prospective tenant (and each co-signer, if any) will be charged a $30.00 application processing fee. Dion Cheng Omni Properties, Inc. Lic# 01478360 Corp Lic# 02039541 One year lease term.