Discover this sweeping one-story in the heart of Palo Alto’s Barron Park. 2,800+ square feet of living space inclusive with four bedrooms, three baths, designated living & dining areas, open kitchen and backyard space. Create the work from home and distance learning lifestyles you envision in a spacious property. Get outdoors for a walk/ jog/ bike ride in this friendly neighborhood and find yourself steps away from beautiful Cornelius Bol Park.
- Expansive floor plan making large rooms ( living areas, places to dine & bedrooms)
- Upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas oven/ stove
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Finished ceilings, detailed room transition & hallway arches
- Recessed lighting
- French doors (kitchen & dining area)
- Plantation shutters
- Wet bar
- Built in shelving for added storage
- Washer / dryer included (laundry room)
- 1 car garage, 2 car driveway
- Sizable backyard space for added outdoor living, accessibility, privacy & courtyard feel
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Central Heat
Owner pays for gardening and tenants are responsible for all utilities (electricity, garbage, water, internet/ wifi/ cable). Application fee of $15 per applicant (includes credit check). No pets, please. Available May 1, 2021.
Showing by appointment only. All entrants are required to review and sign PEAD-V disclosure re: covid & public safety (please confirm your email address with your inquiry ).
Available May 1, 2021
Property will come unfurnished
Please do not disturb occupants
Thank you for your interest!
Corp. lic. 02039541